Monday 23 January 2017

New Pattern Monday!

Good morning, we have a very cold but sunny day today and has promised a new pattern for you.

I was asked to make a little cocoon for an angel baby, I researched sizes and read some very sad stories along the way too. I wanted something simple that could be used for tiny babies from about 12 weeks gestation. This pattern is very easy to adapt and make bigger but I thought I would start with my smallest then arrange a pattern for larger sizes at a later date.

I used Stylecraft Special DK in white then finished in candyfloss pink. I used ribbons to close the sides but you could use buttons also. I uploaded the pattern to my Ravelry store on Friday afternoon and since then it has been downloaded an incredible 220 times. I am over the moon that you keep downloading my patterns.

The pattern is available to download for FREE from my Ravelry store: Angel Baby Sleeping Bag


No comments:

Challenge 5000 Update

Happy Sunday morning, sun is shining for a while at least so I thought I would give you my first update. July was a slow month due to oth...