Wednesday 27 January 2016

Not Yet Spring!

I designed and created a lot of cowls for the winter months but all of them for adults and I thought why not for a child, so I set about making a cowl that would be suitable for a 6 - 12 months with a matching beanie style hat. In time I will make them in larger sizes. When my two girls were small I could never get them to keep a scarf on in the winter so I ended up tying the scarf in a huge knot which was obviously uncomfortable being right under their chins. Then I thought why not make a cowl for children, no knots, no uncomfortable bulge under the chin. I have now made a few of these and I think they turn out quite cute, especially when finished off with a flower or maybe a bow.


The pattern is now for sale via my Etsy shop, just clock in the photo if you're interested.


No comments:

Challenge 5000 Update

Happy Sunday morning, sun is shining for a while at least so I thought I would give you my first update. July was a slow month due to oth...