Tuesday 14 October 2014

Crochet Therapy

Morning, I haven't posted for a few days due to Hubby still being in hospital. He is awaiting a decision on a heart bypass, the decision is being made by surgeons in Leeds and he is in Bradford so waiting, waiting and a bit more waiting. On the up side he is allowed to come home each day then go back to the hospital at night. He jokes its worse than being a prisoner. I must admit it feels very strange picking him up on a morning then drop him back off at night, but thats what we after to do to keep his space on the list so to speak. Anyhow in-between being a taxi service along with everything else that needs to be done I have tried to have some crochet therapy, some would think it is cheaper than a spa day or an actual therapist but I'm not so sure, my stash of yarn seems to multiply on its own. I have been good this last week and not bought anymore. I have been commissioned to make a cot blanket for a new baby due soon, I'm about a third of the way through but I can't just do the one project so I do some work on the blanket then pick up something small to do. I recently made a baby beret which I blogged early and have spent a few hours writing up the pattern which is over on my free patterns page. It was my small thing to do last night.  Free pattern here.

My next free pattern is going to be a bottle gift bag so keep watching this space as they are perfect for Christmas.

No comments:

Challenge 5000 Update

Happy Sunday morning, sun is shining for a while at least so I thought I would give you my first update. July was a slow month due to oth...