Sunday 24 August 2014

Mini Crochet Innocence Hat

I have written my crochet pattern for the little innocence hats and you can find it here. I find these little hats quite relaxing to make and if using just one colour they can be made within about 10 minutes. I made 36 with little pom poms then decided to make more with little flowers. These little beauties shall be mailed on to the Age Uk shortly to be included in this years The Big Knit event (even if mine are crocheted there will still be a new home out there somewhere for it).

If you are interested in taking part please follow this link http://www.ageuk.org.uk/get-involved/ev ... -big-knit/



No comments:

Challenge 5000 Update

Happy Sunday morning, sun is shining for a while at least so I thought I would give you my first update. July was a slow month due to oth...