Friday 6 January 2017

Sweet Valentine

I have recently joined a Facebook group called Crafted with love - donation group the group is run by a lovely bunch of ladies who create and organise donations of handmade items plus shop bought items then distribute them around the UK and also overseas to various charities. They are just coming to the end of a Valentine's hat run. Little beanie hats decorated with a little heart, these will be sent to various maternity units for the new babies born around Valentine's day. I have written a FREE simple pattern which is available in my Ravelry store, should you wish to make one for your local maternity hospital. If you would like the pattern just click on the photo and you will be directed to my Ravelry store. If you would like to join the group and find out more about donating then just click on the name above.  I'm going to take my 3 dogs for a walk now and I will be back later with another pattern for you x


No comments:

Challenge 5000 Update

Happy Sunday morning, sun is shining for a while at least so I thought I would give you my first update. July was a slow month due to oth...