Saturday 29 August 2015

Holidays Over

Happy bank holiday weekend everyone. I have just returned from a lovely week camping in North Yorkshire. We have a folding camper called a Dandy and it is so cute. I shall have to take photos next time to show you all. We bought it early July this year and have already been away 5 times in it. All this camping is playing havoc with my crochet though. I always take my crochet with me but for some reason never have time to actually sit and create. So back home now and getting backing into the swing of things. I have a very cute little girl poncho that I'm trying to finish and also a new idea for a baby blanket along the lines of a granny stripe but slightly different. I hope to have both some where near finished and being able to be photographed this week so I can share. In the meantime I have completed my pattern for my summer wrap and it is now for sale in my Ravelry store just click on the "Summer Wrap" link if fancy a look.



No comments:

Challenge 5000 Update

Happy Sunday morning, sun is shining for a while at least so I thought I would give you my first update. July was a slow month due to oth...