Wednesday 5 November 2014

Only 7 Weeks to go!

Hands up who has finished their Christmas shopping? I have done a few bits for my Daughters but with hubby being in hospital for a month I couldn't be bothered with any serious shopping. So now I have to get my thinking cap on and see what I can achieve. I have always wanted to go around the Christmas markets in Lincoln and Leeds etc but online will have to do this year. I think I am going to promise myself a trip next Christmas when hubby is fully recovered. What I have managed to do is create a few new Christmas card designs, customers were asking and I didn't have any so I decided it was time to try and get a bit creative and these are what I designed.

Baby's 1st Christmas for both a little girl or boy, I can also make these without the 1st on the stocking so makes them suitable for other little people too.





And for the grown ups!



As always all of my designs can be personalised with your own wording. All are available for sale on my website www.sugarplumcards.com.


No comments:

Challenge 5000 Update

Happy Sunday morning, sun is shining for a while at least so I thought I would give you my first update. July was a slow month due to oth...